Sunday, January 15, 2012

what i miss

I miss a lot of things
don't get me wrong.. I'm happy where I am today
but sometimes I think about the past and how easy going it was
and I miss it real bad :)


sometimes i miss kendal's car. only a little bit tho:)


I miss creeping on men in our ward.


I miss taking an hour to get to lehi.. oh wait no
I'm glad I now know how to get there haha


I miss purposefully trying to piss Lexis off 


I miss doing stupid and inappropriate stuff with my best friends


I miss being crazy


I miss water fights


I miss being carefree


I miss getting dirty


I miss being able to pull off purple hair hahaha


I miss my ward being fun.


I miss being cool. hahaha


I miss having random dance parties

I miss being able to get on top of the nuskin building

I miss skiing!!

I miss finding cosmo at random places.. like rock canyon bowl

I miss chilling on the roof :)

I miss being in a gang
hahahaha

I miss driving around on summer days without a care in the world

I miss staying up late at night doing obnoxious things

I miss how easy life was

I  miss summer

I miss bein gangsta
haha

I miss going on picnics all the time :)

I miss the ocean 

I miss doing stupid things
ha

I miss this.

I miss taking funny pictures of Megan.. just to annoy her
hahahahahahaha
this picture never ceases to make me laugh

I miss adventures to the lake :)

I miss driving around with tooons of peeps in the car

I miss watching Drew do stupid things

I miss winters where the lake would actually freeze over

I miss the time when I actually liked my car..

I miss fighting and arguing with Kendal haha

No comments:

Post a Comment