Saturday, December 10, 2011

CRAZY STUPID LOVE

 If you haven't seen Crazy Stupid Love...
go watch it
right now
it definitely made it to my top 10 list of favorite movies

PROS
 it has Emma Stone who is one of my favorite actresses :)
it has Steve Carell - automatic plus
it's hilarious
it's super cute
it has the perfect balance between funniness and chick-flickiness ha

CONS
there aren't any

bam. go watch it

Favorite Quotes:

Jacob: let's talk about how many women you've been with.
Cal: Sexually?
Jacob: yeah, no. I mean break-dance fighting.

Cal: How about we say what we want on three? one, two, three.
Emily: I want a divorce
Cal: Creme brulee 

Emily: You know, last week, you know when I told you that I had to work late. I really went to see the new Twilight movie by myself. I don't know why I did that, and it was so bad, Cal.

Jacob: You see the problem is, your head is like...like the proportions of a Styrofoam peanut.

Hannah: This pillow forms perfectly to the shape of my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment