Sunday, September 25, 2011

In the Future...

I want to be happy
I don't really care if I end up being super successful, or if I'm rich
I just want to live a satisfying life.
I do want to get married and have kids :)
I want to be a good mom, like my mom or my grandmom and my aunts. They're great examples. My grandmom especially, she knows exactly how to make you feel good and discipline you properly so that you do things to please her instead of because you're forced to do it. My kids will probably be spoiled - they're gonna be dressed well, have the cutest rooms ever and we're gonna do lots of fun stuff. 
My house is going to be awesome. I don't care if we buy a run down piece of crap house, I'm going to make it beautiful. Bright and clean and happy. 
I don't know what sort of job I want to have, probably something in art. 
Like: 
Interior Designer
Fashion Marketer
Photographer
Graphic Designer
Anything that gets my creative juices flowin.
BUT I am also fine with having a boring job. As long as it allows me to make enough money to support my hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment