Saturday, September 24, 2011

If you're willing to go crazy for someone & constantly put up with their crap then consider yourself in love.

I'm taken. 

At one point I would have hated to not have my options open, to be tied down, to not be able to do whatever I wanted with guys. but for now, I am happy. I love not having to worry about whether I look cute or not, since he'll always tell me I am beautiful. I don't have to worry about impressing people or worry about whether he likes me or not; because I just know.  A lot of people would rather me not be in a relationship, which makes me sad. I always have someone to count on, someone who's stuck with me through everything when no one else was there - when no one else even bothered. So no, I'm not ending this. It's what makes me happy, it's what makes me smile all day long, it's why I'm able to make it through the day.  It's what I need.

that's all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment