Sunday, November 6, 2011

Goodnight, Travel Well, Travel Well

A day in the life of me: in pictures
soo this has taken me forever to actually put up so forgive me for the pictures being old

8:00 a.m. wake up
oh geez. definitly a hat day.

8:45 ready for school
yay for hats!!

9:00 drivin to school


9:30 at Mcdonalds
I did not eat nasty McDonald's food tho. I drank delicious lemonade. Calypso lemonade is by far the best thing in the entire world


10:00 still at McDonalds
everyone was obsessed with Nick's new iphone


10:30 Nick is left by the side of the road
we drive by many times. super hilarious. at least we thought so.


11:00 workin on my calc homework


11:30 he's obsessed with Siri


school is super boring. so i didnt bore you with anymore from it


2:30 drivin home

3:00 homework

3:30 getting distracted from my homework..
such a good show tho

4:30 drivin with Austin
independence high is clear out in china. sooo far away!!

5:00 got my packet!
p.e. packet. i'm just waaay too lazy to take a class. 
instead i have to do 70 hours of exercise in 60 days.
didn't think that one through..

6:30 sub zero!!
ya. we get ice cream a lot. like at least once a week. if not more. brenton's embarrassed of us.

6:45 ice cream!!
amazing. pumpkin, cinnamon, cheesecake with heath bar mixed in. best thing ever.

and the rest of the evening was spent doing pointless math homework
soo stupid.




No comments:

Post a Comment