Sunday, October 2, 2011

my first kiss went a little like this...

bleh.
to sum up my first kiss...
IT SUCKED.
you know how you always here cute stories about people's first kisses and you go "awwww"
ya.
not mine.
so i'd crushed on this kid big time for around a year.
we texted A LOT.
we didn't really hang out hardly ever
he'd come to work with me a couple of times, taken me on a date 
(i paid. um can you say jerk??)
come to my bday party
we were pretty good friends
did he like me?
nope.
he just wanted to get some
t.y.p.i.c.a.l. guy
so lets just throw it out there that i was very naive 
very
so he picked me up and we drove around
and stopped at e.v.e.r.y. makeout spot in provo
he was very subtle
ha
i still didn't get it though...
so finally he stopped and hopped in the back
i didn't catch on
i stayed in the front and we taaaaaalked forever
finally i joined him in the back
he lay down
i still DIDN'T GET IT
looking back now i feel sooo stupid haha
finally i lay next to him and we cuddled and talked
i turned to say something
and BOOM
tongue in my mouth
mouth open and everywhere
lots of slobber
"WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?!!"
in  my mind of course
i quickly turned away
"was that really my first kiss?!" i asked myself
i lay there and completely convinced myself that it had not happened
i was sure i had just imagined the whole thing
but of course he was still there
and started makin out with me again
and i was like
WOAH. this is kinda sorta really fun
so there you have it.
my first kiss
so romantic.
not.

No comments:

Post a Comment