Friday, May 6, 2011

So it looks like I've finally given in to this blog craze! So I'll start off with the usual get to know you sort of ordeal



  • I can be a quiet person.  In fact I think a lot of people think I am shy.  But it's more of a "I'm content with quietness" sort of thing than a "I'm too shy to talk to you" thing.  I don't feel the need to fill up silence with chatting.
  • I doodle.  A lot. I think I'm a little A.D.D. since I can never listen to anything without drawing some strange design on every paper in sight.  My teachers absolutely hate it.
  • I am a terrible listener.  Most of the time I listen for about a minute and then talk about myself.  It's a really selfish habit I have and I am trying to be better, OR I just sit there and don't have any brilliant pieces of advice, BUT I'm good at keeping secrets which should count for something right?
  • I go through phones like toilet paper. 6 in the past year. All beauties.
  • I drive a cute little truck! She has no cup holders, no tape deck, bad tires, no AC, the heater doesn't work simultaneously with the radio, and I absolutely suck at driving her.. BUT it's still fun:)
  • I love photography.  My dream job is to be a photographer for National Geographic. That would be absolutely amazing.
  • I love to laugh ha ha ha ha loud and long and clear ha ha ha ha! No but really I do. I will probably laugh at anything remotely funny. Especially when nobody else is. Which then makes the situation even funnier
  • Ducks. are. adorable. I went to the pet store the other day and... they sell ducks!!! Who knew?! And now ever since then, I want one. I can't stop thinking about it. Ever. ducks. ducks. ducks!
  • I love being with friends, even when we're doing nothing at all.  I just wanna be with them and have fun all the time!
  • Most people drive around, windows down, blasting rap or pop or rock or something unoriginal like that.  Not us.  We are classy people. Jazz is all you'll hear coming from our car.
  • I kind of like clothes. A lot.  
  • I do a little victory dance every time I get a green arrow to turn left - except not so much lately with driving a stick and all.. but it still makes me extremely happy
  • I ALWAYS have something in my hair.  Always.  (right now its a black and white feather extension. first time I've ever paid someone else to put something in it)
  • I honestly do not like haunted houses.  I don't get the thrill of going in and scaring the crap out of yourself.  Most of the time I don't even get scared, I just get an awful nasty feeling. So ya. I'm pretty boring when it comes to stuff like that.
  • TimTams are amazing.  I could quite easily eat a whole package and not share with ANYONE. And I wouldn't feel bad at all.
  • I live for the summer time. the sun. the tan. the time. the friendships. the memories. the late nights. the carefreeness. all of it.  Winter is alright, you get to wear scarves and gloves and leg warmers without looking idiotic, oh and you get to go SKIING!! But winter kind of ends up being never ending and summer ends in a blink of an eye.
  • I absolutely, positively love to travel! It's so exhilarating! I've been to 9 different countries and plan on going to a million more. That's right. A million




          Happy Friday Lovecats!

No comments:

Post a Comment